[KVIrc] Question regarding kvirc.net

Szymon Tomasz Stefanek pragma at kvirc.net
Sat Feb 23 06:25:20 CET 2013

On 02/22/2013 07:13 PM, Otoniel Ortega wrote:
 > Hello,
 >
 > I was wondering if you still accepting new mirrors for the kvirc project:

Sure we do!

 > http://www.kvirc.net
 >
 > I will like to provide a mirror with HTTP, FTP and Rsync access via a VPS
 > located at Tokyo, Japan.

Nice to hear that

At the moment the ftp mirror is probably most needed.

Follow the mirroring instructions on http://www.kvirc.net/?id=mirroring&lang=en
and send me the link to the site you've setup. I'll add it to the mirror list.

If you also want to mirror the web site you need to check out the sources
via svn (svn co https://svn.kvirc.de/svn/trunk/www) and point your mirror's
vhost document root to the www directory. PHP support is needed on the server.

--

Szymon Tomasz Stefanek

-
- The human genome is stored in ~3 billion bases of DNA. Each base can be
- an A, G, C or T. Thus, there are 2 bits of information per base, or 750
- megabytes of data in the genome. It's remarkable that the information
- to build a human being could fit easily into a memory stick in your pocket...
-