[KVIrc] Tagging current svn HEAD as stable on Qt3 and then move on ?

Rarebril MarbolanGos marbolangos at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:36:58 CET 2008

> Can you please try
>
> ftp://ftp.kvirc.net/pub/kvirc/snapshots/source/kvirc-3.2.6.tar.gz
>
> on all your available platforms and report if it's stable ?

Hi all,

I did not post on this list since I subscribed because I was not able to answer any question possible but now there is something I can do.

I try on Fedora 8 (x86_64) and it crashes in the installation.

I use the file given.

I type : ./configure

No errors.

Then : make

And now here is my log with the compilation and the errors (I made a tar to compress it).

If it can help. I am using (for the moment) Xchat and I would like to go back to kvirc because since fedora core 6 I can't install kvirc.

If you need more informations ask.

MarbolanGos