[KVIrc] Tagging current svn HEAD as stable on Qt3 and then move on ?

Elephantman elephantman at europnet.org
Mon Feb 25 14:52:08 CET 2008

Szymon Stefanek a écrit :

> It could be a good compromise. Or not ?
Yep, that's probably the good compromise point, and I'd say it's what
thexception was asking for.
Sounds logical to me that the things to be used or not in qt4 deserve a
discussion, ideally before coding (would have been good if this
discussion happened 6 months ago), but after partial coding should
probably do.

>> Another issue in my opinion is that I think you need a version plan.
>
> See above :)
> It's just a very "hey! let's go" plan.
Sure, although I'm sure a bit of whitepaper job on the wiki would make
the plan even better and encourage contributions :)

Regards,

--
Elephantman