[KVIrc] Tagging current svn HEAD as stable on Qt3 and then move on ?

HelLViS69 hellvis69 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:51:27 CET 2008

That one is the rev1070.
I think it's quite stable: no errors on my slack neither on gentoo, on
windows it has a minor bug after the split of default script, patched
in binaries provided by thexception.
It should be tested on other OSs, like OS X, *BSD and so on, but I
think it's a good release candidate :)
It only need some fixes around, bugtracker has a long list of minor
bugs. For the new features I think it will be a good idea to implement
them in qt4 branch.

HelLViS69

--
Poiché siamo costretti tra le sbarre di una prigione la nostra non è
la disdicevole fuga del disertore di fronte al nemico, ma la legittima