[KVIrc] Mac OS X bundles

Thomas Kalla xtx at gmx.de
Thu Feb 28 21:51:08 CET 2008

Am 28.02.2008 um 18:21 schrieb Elephantman:

> Hey Thomas, could you pass your intel binary so I can test it ? (I use
> kvirc all day in a quite intense manner)
>
> --
> Elephantman

Sure!

Grab them as usual at http://kvirc.dotadata.de :-)

The bundles are based on SVN r1171, ignore the difference in the date,
please. I built them yesterday but had to repackage the intel bundle.

Some notes:
1. The intel bundle is built on Leopard so probably it won't work on
Tiger. I'll address this issue if necessary.
2. Consider the Leopard bundle as experimental since Qt3 is unsupported
on this OS. I had to patch some library files.  Despite of this the
automake/libtool build system is little messy again. Looking towards a
working qmake build...  ;-)
3. There is no nondebug version of the Leopard bundle. Apple changed
the debug information from STABS to DWARF making the size difference
negligible.
4. The registered users dialog is broken. (No contacts are displayed.)

Tom