[KVIrc] Animated smiles

Alexey Y Uzhva alexey at uzhva.ru
Mon Aug 25 17:35:31 CEST 2008

Imho, we should extend animations engine to create "default frame" option.
So if animation will be stopped, the default frame will be painted. It's not
very complex.

So users with disabled animations will see good smilies anyway.

Imho it will be better if default set will include 10-15 commonly used
smiles. People who like animations should be ok. And people, who don't like
smilies at all already disabled them in options:D.

But creating good small smiles hard as hell. So... We should think about
finding something good. Kolobok smiles are very popular here among users of

--
Alexey Y Uzhva

Everything will be all right in the end.
If it's not all right, it's not the end.